Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
1) Life Learners or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by Life Learners.
2) Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the Site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Life Learners, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of Life Learners intellectual property.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1) Users access this site at his/her/its own risk. The site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights are specifically disclaimed. Life Learners does not warrant any particular result from use of the software or site. Life Learners does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
2) Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall Life Learners or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
3) Your use of this site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is downloaded at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system in excess of the amount Life Learners received from students for a course, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
4) In no event will Life Learners be liable for any damages in excess of the amount Life Learners received from the student for access to a course, even if Life Learners have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
5) In no event will warranties provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by statute notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
6) This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or an omission of Life Learners, computer virus or other similar item, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user information through theft or any other means. Life Learners is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this site.