This course includes basic and simple steps in working with the python shell starting from downloading, installing and performing basic programming.
The course work covers
- Getting started with python
- Installing Python3
- Running python programs
Course/Learning Objectives By the end of this study, students are expected to be able to:
- History of Python Programming Language
- The characteristics of Python as a Programming Language.
- Its advantage and disadvantage over other programming Language.
- Download and Install Python on their Computer
- A Computer System with at least 4G RAM and a Processor speed of 1.6GHz with Windows Operating System.
- System is required to have a Word Notepad installed
- Good Internet Connection to download the Python IDE Application from Python Official Main site.
Getting Started With Python
Installation of Python3
Running Python Programs
Datatype & Variable
November 13, 2017 at 07:58 am