Microsoft Word (which is often called Ms-Word) is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Microsoft Word 2016 is a word processing application that allows you to create a variety of documents, including letters, resumes, and more. Microsoft Word has helpful tools to make documents such as Spelling & grammar checker, Speech recognition, tables and Prints in different ways.
Course/Learning Objectives By the end of this study, students are expected to be able to:
- Learn about the Microsoft Word interface and Ribbon.
- Learn to create and edit Microsoft Word documents.
- Learn about the File tab.
- Learn to create new documents and use Word templates.
- Learn to format Word documents.
- Learn to save and print Microsoft Word documents.
- Student must have a Microsoft Word 2016 software in order to follow with the lectures.
- No skills or knowledge is required.