This course includes basic and simple steps in working with the python shell starting from downloading, installing and performing basic programming.
The course work covers
- Datatype & Variables
- Python numbers
- Python Strings
- Python Lists
- Python Dictionaries
- Python Tuples
- Datatype Conversion
Course/Learning Objectives By the end of studying introduction to Python Programming Language, the student should:
- Be able to write simple codes.
- Have a Perfect Understanding of Python numbers as int, list and float.
- Have a good understanding of Python Data types, how to create them and how to manipulate them while writing codes.
- Understand variables, and know how to assign and store variables using the python shell.
- How to convert from one Data type to another in Python.
- A Computer System with at least 4G RAM and a Processor speed of 1.6GHz with Windows Operating System.
- System is required to have a Word Notepad installed
- Good Internet Connection to download the Python IDE Application from Python Official Main site.