This course includes basic and simple steps in working with the python shell starting from downloading, installing and performing basic programming.
The course work covers
- Python Control Statements
- Python Loops
- Python Functions
- Python Mathematical Functions
Course/Learning Objectives By the end of studying introduction to Python Programming Language, the student should:
- Understand how to create functions in python.
- Understand how to use the for and while loops.
- Understand how to use the control statements in Python.
- Understand how to use arguments in functions.
- Understand how to use and apply Global and Local Variables in Python.
- A Computer System with at least 4G RAM and a Processor speed of 1.6GHz with Windows Operating System.
- System is required to have a Word Notepad installed
- Good Internet Connection to download the Python IDE Application from Python Official Main site.